DA-SOFT Technologies AnyDAC for Delphi is an 3-d party unique set of Universal Data Access Components for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables native high-speed direct access to Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere, MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features and availability, please check:
- AnyDAC home - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
- AnyDAC shop - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
- AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
AnyDAC Core Features
- Native access to Firebird, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more. Including latest DBMS versions.
- Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
- Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress and ODBC data sources.
- Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
- Unified API for access to cross-database features.
- First-class support for many database-specific features, including DBMS services like backup, validate.
- Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
- Advanced Data Access Options.
- Full support for international applications, including full Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
- Cross-platform support though Free Pascal (FPC).
- Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid, RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
- Enterprise - Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
- Workgroup - Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, Interbase, Advatage DS.
- Database in clouds - Microsoft SQL Azure.
- Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
- Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded.
- Bridges - DbExpress, ODBC.