The Indy Project includes several subprojects, the main one being Indy.Sockets:
- Indy.Agents • System for moving objects from machine to machine like mobile agents.
- Indy.Sockets (CLR) • Equivalent to VCL version. Indy.Sockets (CLR) is written in C# 2.0.
- Indy.Sockets (VCL) • Open Source Socket Library.
- Indy Soap • Open Source Library for implementing Web Services using Borland environments.
- Wii Presenter • Wii Presenter is a utility that allows control of PowerPoint with the wiimote.
Indy.Sockets (VCL)[edit | edit source]
Indy.Sockets (VCL) (currently at version 10.1.5) supports clients and servers for:
- Raw Sockets
- ... and many more.
Platforms[edit | edit source]
Indy Sockets is available for the following development platforms:
- Delphi / Kylix
- Visual Basic.NET (and other .NET languages)
- Support for FreePascal and Lazarus exists for both versions, though Indy 9 only on Win32.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.