The Project JEDI - Joint Endeavour of Delphi Innovators - is a open source project consisted of a worldwide community of developers sharing their efforts and resources to improve Delphi. The project consists of several subprojects detailed below. The goals of the projects, as stated on the Official Page are:
- to provide Delphi developers with timely access to Application Programming Interfaces(APIs), libraries and other facilities which extend the capability of the Delphi programming environment
- to produce consistent, well-tested and fully documented products for the benefit of all Delphi users
- to make everything produced by Project JEDI freely available, with source, to anyone wishing to use it
The project is managed by a elected Director, currently Alan C. Moore.
Currently Active Projects
- API Library - Windows 32-bit API conversions library.
- API Library & Windows Security Code Library - JEDI API & WSCL (Latest versions)
- JCL - JEDI Code Library - (homepage)
- JVCL - JEDI Visual Component Library - (homepage)
- JVCS - JEDI VCS - (JVCS (JEDI Version Control System) homepage)
- JSDL - JEDI-SDL - JEDI-SDL Pascal translation of headers for Simple DirectMedia Layer. (homepage)